Welcome to Oswego Optique
Oswego Optique has been a provider of optometry services and vision care products in the Lake Oswego community since 1985, and we want to help you achieve and maintain clear vision for years to come.
Our experienced eye doctors offer comprehensive vision examinations at our Lake Oswego optometry office and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems. We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life of persons in the Lake Oswego community through enhanced vision. Give yourself the gift of clear vision – schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen Olsen, Dr. Shari Mace, or Dr. Scott Cooper today.
As of May 18, 2021
Face masks are required in Health Care Clinics regardless of vaccine status.
Thank you for your understanding!
Update as of 02/17/2021 – We are open for business, with regular hours 9-5:30 M-F, some Saturdays by appointment
When you visit the office, we ask that you observe the following Covid precautions and restrictions:
* In order to keep the number of people in the office to a minimum, please bring only necessary people with you for your visit. (eg caregiver, one parent with a child).
* In order to reduce overlap when checking in/out, it is important that you arrive at, or a few minutes prior to, your appointment time. Please fill out your paperwork before arrival whenever possible. New patient forms are available here.
* Upon arrival at the office, you will be asked to answer a short questionnaire about current symptoms and exposure to Covid-19 and have your temperature checked. This procedure also allows us to assist with contact tracing, should the need arise.
* No appointment is needed to visit the optical, but you may need to wait outside if we are at capacity. Frames are being disinfected after being tried on.
* Please reschedule your visit if you have a fever (greater than 100.4 F) OR symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat OR if you have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 Thank you for your cooperation.
Many of the items we carry can be shipped to you directly and we urge you to continue the use of nutritional supplements, eyelid cleansers, eye drops, and other eye health products. Currently, we can offer you free shipping on contact lenses to your home.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone and we are happy to help in what ways we can.
Stay well, take care of yourself!